Sunday, March 2, 2014

RECOUNT TEXT



My Experience
I Fell and Couldn't Rise Again

 
 
I want to told you about my experience pretty embarrassing ,  but funny and always be an experience I remember .

It happened when I entered junior high school , I went to school in  11 junior high schools. At that time I was not too familiar with my classmates . The first day I was faced with a sense of fun, while hour to sport  to arrive , my teacher took us all to the hall , we learn in the hall and then me and my friends playing football . At that time I was wearing glasses .

When the play ball I feel very happy , or even too happy to me too excited . I kicked the ball , I give it to my friend , I shoot the ball into the net , and I ran into my friend while asking for the ball . But what happens , when I ran I did not see anything around me , not too light pole in front of me , and when I turned I immediately hit the pole , with very loud . I fell apart and my glass , I felt very dizzy . Then came the laughter of my friends , and my friend reyhan said " Kunaon atuh Pul , Geus puguh ditubruk tiang aya ipul mah , matakna mun tong lumpat bari pereum !  " Then Yusup came and said ," tiangna teu nanaon Fan ? " Then they all laughed .

I just could resist shame and endure the pain . That's right - truly an experience that is difficult to forget ...

No comments:

Post a Comment